11/05/2012

Tricks-or-Treats?

Well Bean already gave us our trick so now on to the TREATS! 

I treated myself by doing something I haven't done in a very, very long time. I got my hair cut and dyed at an ACTUAL salon. Not like in my bathroom sink. I'm still too much of a baby to cut very much off so its still long, but not as long, with a bit of layering. And Jake specifically requested I go dark brown because he likes my hair darker.
BEFORE
AFTER

We got together on Sunday night and carved pumpkins with Jake's family. Jake doesn't like to usually but I told him he had to help Evan.




  They made a classic face. I did a ghost flying over a graveyard.


Then on Halloween day, I got off work early to take Evan over to Jordan Landing to do some Trick-or-Treating. Where I had to explain several times that Evan was actually NOT Winnie the Pooh and was, in fact, an airbender. 

Evan looks a bit like he's mid-sneeze
Then we went over to GG's and went around the block with Cousin Sawyer. Then we headed over to Grammy's for a short visit, then back home. Boy we're we beat and ready for bed, even with all the candy we ate! Well until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment