11/05/2012

August Zoo/ Reli's 8th

Oops! I did it again. (I played with your heart, got lost in the game...) Okay but really, I have neglected this here el blogo. So lets have a rewind and see what has happened in the past 3 months. So two things I don't have much to say about, nor pictures to accompany: I turned 27 in July, and Jake and I had our 3rd anniversary on Oct 10th. We really didn't do anything super special for either, mostly just hung out with each other and went out to dinner. Which I was fine with. Now on to the more fun things.

On August 18 Evan and I went to the zoo with Grandma Gina, Aunt Linsey and baby Sawyer. We went because there was the new Artic exibit open with seals and penguins and the polar bear. 


Evan had been to the zoo before but not with me so I had fun showing him all the animals and things. He might still be a bit little for it but I think he at least understood some of it. 




 I'm not even sure what it is he is holding, but it was like a rattle for the drum circle.

We went for a ride on the Conservation Carousel

 At first we were on the Polar Bear, but then we switched to the Tiger.
 

The Seals




 Can you tell it was hot? 


Classic "Measuring Up Ape" shot

And Cousin Aurelia turned 8 and had her party at Grammy and Papa's the day after they moved to the new house. Her theme was Rock'n'Roll and it was cute but uh let's just say I don't look forward to Evan when he is that age. Those kids... 


 Her Rockin' Cake and treats

Skateboard was her "big" present

Silly lil Evan

Everyone Rockin out with the guitars they colored.


No comments:

Post a Comment